Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tha ish: Day 4

Well it took me FOREVER to style my hair today. I really didn’t want to rock an afro puff, but after fussing with my hair for at least half an hour, I caved in and decide to put it in a side afro puff. I really wasn’t thrilled with the style, but I had no choice as I had to leave my house ASAP so I would get to work by 9:00am.



10:14 am I went to the bathroom and checked my hair. I still was unimpressed with my do. It was dry, lacked pizzazz. Not a good day. Thankfully, there was no one in the office today. LOL


Day 4 = Bad Hair Day!


12:33pm A friend dropped by my office and told me how much she liked my hairstyle. I thought the girl was being nice or was on crack, but then she said she wanted to steal the look. I told her to go ahead. Go figure. Sometimes I am my biggest critic.


Here’s a pic of the side afro puff.

No comments: