Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tha ish: My new hobby

Okay, I haven’t seen my crush in over a week and I’m not impressed!! So I guess I should blog about something other than the finess that is M.G.

There is something that I am doing that it turning into quite an obsession (besides my obsession with you know who!). I’m addicted to…..making jewelry.

Yes, it’s not as sinister (or dirty for that matter) as what you were probably thinking. I took a jewelry class over a month ago and I’m hooked on making bracelets and necklaces. I should be working on articles or updating my blog, but as soon as I come home from work I sit in front of my beads and think of possible funky new creations.

Okay, I know that I sound like the world’s BIGGEST geek, but I don’t care. I’ve made tons of necklaces and even more bracelets. My bedroom is seriously starting to look like an accessories store. Oh well, at least it’s a harmless habit. A habit that I don’t plan on breaking any time soon.

I’ll post some pics of my creations soon!

No comments: