Monday, May 9, 2011

tha ish: My b-day

Okay, not to sound completely self- absorbed, but it was my b-day over the weekend and I completely enjoyed myself. It started on Friday when I took a much needed day off from work. It was absolute heaven being able to sleep in and not have to worry about e-mails, phone calls etc. I got to savour my sweet, sweet slumber.


On Saturday night I went out for dinner and drinks with my bestie. We didn’t have our celebratory chicken and waffles, but we still had a great time.

On Sunday, I took it easy as I had to nurse a hangover-joke! It was Mother’s Day, so I had to treat my mom like the diva she is!


On Monday (today) I was totally surprised to find out that my co-workers decorated my office with balloons and streamers during my lunch hour. Sweet, eh?

Yes, I was treated like a princess for a couple of days. And I loved every minute of it.

Thanks for everything, guys!

No comments: