Sunday, August 3, 2008

The ish: Music

Okay, it took me a while to actually write my first official entry. There weren’t a lot of things that I found truly extraordinary. Actually my trip to France was! (I’ll write a post about that real soon!) And then….I heard this song. This is my absolute fave song of the moment.

Listen

Her stats: Her name is Jazmine Sullivan

Hails from: Philadelphia

Born in: 1987

Worked with: Missy Elliot, Christina Milian, 50 Cent

Psst: The Patois-spewing female that you hear throughout the song is none other than Pepa from Salt-N-Pepa

Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/jazminesullivan

This song is soo freakin’ amazing! I listened to it 3 times over the course of an hour! It reminds me of the fire and passion that I first heard from Lauryn Hill. This is my song of the summer.

peace & love!

michelle

No comments: