Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tha ish: update


I’m going on a Caribbean cruise tomorrow and I was seriously hoping that I would see M.G. (a.k.a my crush) before I left. It’s virtually impossible as we don’t officially know each other.

I tried going to the places that I usually bumped into him (man, I sound like such a stalker!), but I was not successful…boo!

I’m not too upset that I didn't see him. I'm getting way tooooo excited about my trip. I can’t wait to sip pina coladas on the beach and soak in the beautiful Caribbean air. Don’t worry, I’ll document my trip in my next post.

See you in 9 days!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

must be nice be safe and enjoy

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

Michelle said...

I will! Thanks!