Monday, February 14, 2011

Tha ish: Valentine's Day Playlist

I’m not really into Valentine’s Day (could be that I’m single and haven’t celebrated the day in ages!), but I do love me some slow jams. The best slow jam/ baby making cd I ever got was from an ex, and I have yet to throw it out. He chose sensual songs that were playful, romantic and basically got me in the mood for some lovin’! LOL



Since I’m a single chick, I haven’t created a mixed CD for anyone in ages, buuuuut, if I were going to have a hot and steamy night tonight (or any night for that matter), I would have to include these songs on the CD


The Valentine’s Day Mix


No Air- Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
Hate That I Love You-Rihanna feat.Ne-yo
Trading Places- Usher
You Don't Know My Name- Alicia Keys
Lollipop- Lil Wayne- no explanation needed for this song ; )

p.s. I can't forget the old skool classic, You're All I Need- Mary J. Blige feat. Method Man





No comments: