Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tha ish: Yesteday- Toni Braxton feat. Trey Songz




I watched the Soul Train Awards a few weeks ago and completely lost my mind over Toni Braxton’s latest single, Yesterday. She performed it with Trey Songz (he seriously has the cutest smile known to man. Yes, my cougar claws are out!) and it has since become my fave song.





I’m not sure if it was their sexy performance that got me, but I love the song. I have downloaded it from itunes and have played it about a million times a day. I can’t get enough of this song!!


Check the live performance here and view the official video here

p.s. there was tons of hype over the kiss she shared with Trey because he's almost 20 years her junior.  The kiss was nice, but it was soooo not as freaky as they make it seem.

No comments: