Thursday, January 15, 2009

tha ish: Notorious



The new Biggie Smalls movie Notorious opens tomorrow and I am beyond excited.


I wasn’t the biggest Biggie fan (perhaps my brother and my friend CBW were), but I am a sucker for a good biopic.

I read Faith Evans’ autobiography, Keep the Faith a while back, which spoke about her chaotic life with Biggie Smalls, and it made me want to see this film even more.

Watching the movie is also like a stroll down memory lane for me. I miss the old hip hop and r& b from the mid to late 90s, so watching this movie gives me a chance to relive my youth! Okay not so much, but I’m glad that I have a chance to hear some classic old skool tracks! Remember Hypnotize, One More Chance, Big Poppa? I can’t wait!

Anyways, I’ll review the movie once I see it.

See ya!

No comments: