Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tha ish: my playlist



Since the passing of Michael Jackson, I have listened to an inordinate amount of his music. I’ve always loved his songs, but hearing his music on the radio and on tv over the past 2 weeks, has made me rediscover some classic tracks.

I thought that I would share with you a couple of the tracks that I listen to practically every day.


1. Can You Feel It- This is sooooo tha ish. Love this song!!! I can’t believe I almost forgot about this one. I love how elaborate and lush the orchestration is. They don’t make music like this anymore. Check out the video
here

2. Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough

3. The Way You Make Me Feel- This is up there on my list of fave MJ classics.

4. Never Can Say Goodbye

5. Sugar Daddy

6. ABC

7. Rock With You

8. The Girl Is Mine- Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney- I love it when Michael and Paul actually have a conversation in the middle of the song. Classic!

9. Pretty Young Thing

10. Human Nature

* Bonus tracks: Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’, Man in the Mirror



No comments: