Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tha ish: Rihanna



Just when I was about to count Rihanna out of the game, she releases an infectious pop song, “Only Girl (in the World), and restores my faith in the Bajan beauty.



After her less than stellar cd Rated R, I thought that I would never listen to another Rihanna track. Her songs were dark, depressing and just bo-ring! None of her songs had that spark like her previous albums (*except for her single Hard), and in my opinion, nothing was worthy of a download.


Then, she released this upbeat, fun, playful song. I heard it just a few times and already knew all the words. I proudly sang it at work, in the car and in the shower. That’s when I know I’m feelin’ a song.


So I guess I’m back to being a Rihanna fan. I hope her next single is just as hot.


If you haven’t heard the song yet, check it here

No comments: